I made a list of interesting conferences to possibly attend given my interest in network science from a computational point of view, with applications in computational social science, and sometimes finance and economics.
Some conferences are more oriented towards computer science, whereas others lean towards physics (complex networks/systems), economics/finance or social/political science (social network analysis / computational social science).
P = published proceedings, J = journal special issue.
- International Conference on Complex Networks and Applications
[PJ] December 11-13 2018 in Cambridge, UK. Deadline: September 4, 2018.
- International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo)
[P] September 25-28, St. Petersburg, Russia. Deadline: May 9, 2018.
- Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining (ASONAM)
[P] Augustus 28-31, 2018, Barcelona, Spain. Deadline: April 15, 2018.
- SIAM Workshop on Network Science (NS)
July 12-13, 2018, Portland, US.
Deadline: March 5, 2018.
- INSNA International Conference on Social Network Analysis (Sunbelt)
June 26-July 1, 2018, Utrecht, Netherlands.
June 11-15, 2018, Paris, France.
- International Conference on Political Networks (PolNet)
June 6-9, 2018, Arlington, US.
- International Conference on Complex Networks (CompleNet)
[P] March 3-5 2018, Boston, US.
[J] January 5-8, Hangzhou, China.
- European Conference on Social Network Analysis (EUSN)
September 26-29, 2017 Mainz, Germany.
- North American Social Networks Conference (NASN)
July 26-30, 2017, Washington DC, US.
- International Conference on Computational Social Science (IC2S2)
July 13-15, 2018, Evanston, US.
- International Workshop on Social Network Analysis (ARS)
May 16-17, 2017, Napels, Italy.
Although it started as a static one-time list, I now occasionally update this list. Corrections or suggestions? Let me know!